Gave up on that gay 30 day blogger thing. Who am I kidding? DONT HAVE TIME FOR THAT. I need help. I need people to wish me luck because I found the best apartment in this city. From our kitchen you can see the Giants’ big screen. So BASICALLY we can watch Giants games from our kitchen. And BASICALLY I really need this apartment. I’m out by Friday… I need a place to live. BASICALLY pray for me. Heheheh :)
Give me a break. There’s no telling what you’ll get nowadays on a first date. I’m just gonna go ahead and say that as long as it’s comfortable yet not creepy, it’s a success.
Those black aviators that Jason Stackhouse wore on tonight’s episode of True Blood… I NEED.
25 Random Things About Muah!
1. I still wish I was a mermaid.
2. I hate the dentist
3. But love my Orthodontist and OBGYN.
4. I’m allergic to spring and summer.
5. So that makes Autumn my favorite season.
6. I love candy so much that I’m afraid I might have a mouth full of sweet teeth, not just one sweet tooth.
7. I’m going to move back to Kauai one day.
8. The only way i’d be excited for growing old would be because I think silver white hair is so beautiful.
9. Hence my infatuation with Andersen Cooper and other silver foxes.
10. I never really have a consistent best friend which is okay with me.
11. Except for one, and he is purposely, ironically the love of my life.
12. Even though I’m pretty lazy and can serial watch a season of whatever show in one sitting, I always need to have a job/be working.
13. I love clothes and music so much it has beat up my bank account on numerous occasions.
14. I love dogs. Not a cat person. I mean, yea kitties are cute. But there’s nothin’ like a man’s best friend.
15. I know how to surf and boogie board. At one point I could do a mean 360.
16. There are so many things I want to be/do when I grow up that I’m scared I’ll have to come back after this life to finish them.
17. I think republicans are awfully silly.
18. I buy a pair of heels at least once a month. Needless to say I never wear them.
19. I work better with a pack of girls versus a pack of boys.
20. My last name gets misspelled weekly, but it’s worth notoriously being associated with the candy bar.
21. I wish I read more books.
22. I honestly think it’s who you know not what you know that gets you far in today’s society.
23. I tried rope swinging once. It didn’t pan out very well.
24. Scared to death to ever be “put under the knife”.
25. I wish we could turn our houses upside down every so often and walk on the ceilings just for fun.
Hey people who are planning to “rage it” in Oakland:
An eye for an eye, makes the world blind.
3 days of work… then it’s:
Inner tubing. Folsom. Maybe Yosemite. Helping Andrew move. Dog sitting. Finding a house. Moving myself. Helping my Mom move. Then it’s wisdom teeth out. Jeez. I have a hefty couple months in front of me. :)