I forgot to finish my ten day challenge thing. So.. One confession: without a doubt and a little shame, my heavyheavylowlow sweats are my favorite/most comfortable jammies ever. Yep, jammies.
I’m thinking today marks the day of my last gluten-filled pizza. Sayonara Gluten, see ya on the 2012 side.
I love being at my Mom’s but kiiiinda hate it because I always seem to gain that 5lbs that has been fighting me for years. Sure, I lose (…or gain) this fight with them this holiday season but come the new year… see you guys later.
Anywaysssssssssss, I’m also helping my mom move (yet again) and I hate moving. Womp womp womp.
I think I’m going stir crazy. My paycheck is gonna be half of what it normally is tomorrow and I’m actually quite devastated.
Also, watched an insane movie last night about this serbian guy who was a porn star but then this group of people kidnapped him and showed him newborn porn and made him rape his family and now…….. I’m scarred for life.
Have a good day!
1. Free coffee
2. Cut fingernails
3. Oh yea, “good personality”
1. Eating disorders
3. Silent treatments
4. The sound of a lawn mower at 7am
Best Christmas presents:
-1TB external hard drive
3. How Snookie is famous but I am not… Bahah as pathetic as it is it really makes me wonder.
4. When the big earthquake is gonna come..
5. Why my Dad left.
6. Why people love to be rude. This is something I deal with on a weekly basis with very, very rude customers. Never in my life have I been told so many times that I’m incompetent. Which is funny because.. well I’m really just competent.
7. Why girls can’t leave my boyfriend alone esp after it’s been years since involvement. In other words, why can’t people respect other people’s relationships? Super lame I know but sweet jesus.
1. Not listening to rave music incessantly.
2. Having a puppy.
3. Saying hi… just to say hi.
4. Loving Death Cab for Cutie.
5. Enjoying Jimmy Fallon’s corny jokes as much as I do.
6. Indulging in the occasional sugar craving.
7. Remembering the small things.
8. Giving surprises!
1. I’m terribly scared of being trapped… i.e. inside of a muni train or underground.
2. But that doesn’t even compare to how scared I am of losing my Mom.
3. She’s my best friend.
4. I sincerely want a french bull dog.
5. I’m having a love affair with Beach House right now.
6. I’d prefer retail over restaurants… yea sure people get rude about clothes but nothing amounts to how vulgar people get over fucking bread.
7. I’m a pisces… so I’m not sure why I’m writing these 8 things because that in itself should explain everything.
8. I think that falling in love (early) isn’t a bad thing. Even though I’ve heard all the annoying terms “you’re too young” “you’re not growing” “you’re naive”. Please, shut the fuck up.
9. I cuss like a sailor and I want to stop!!
1. My boo! I hope you had fun these past couple weeks and now I probably sent you one too many I miss you’s. It’s been quite the lonely time without you around the holiday season.
2. So glad our work brought us together. I have a feeling we’re gonna be best friends for a real long time. You actually give me a ride home and ask me how I’m doing which is a lot more than most people do. We’re both equally busy but we still have time to do silly stuff. You’re the best!
3. You need to stop being so rude. Every single friend that meets you asks me why you’re so weird to them. Get some manners! I know you have a kind heart somewhere in there, but this self-proclaimed bitch thing isn’t getting you any friends… trust me.
4. Basically, if you were to die I would die.
5. Feeling like I’ve known you for way longer than I actually do. I can honestly say I love you SO MUCH. Please don’t leave, please :(.
6. This is the last time I plan on ever thinking or referencing you. I hate that I still think about you and think you’ll come around. You won’t! And it sucks. Because I reallllly thought our friendship was undeniable. I hope you learn that lying your ass off is cruel.
7. I am sooooooooooooooo proud of you. I’m glad we see each other weekly even though when we do, it feels like one million years. I can’t even begin to say how much I commend you for being the person you are. San Francisco did you so right! And as it should.
8. Stop being a coke-head. Seriously. Cocaine has ruined every.single.one. of my friends. So just fucking stop already. Grow up!!
9. Breakfast bagels. Best friends forever. We’ve stayed friends regardless of relationships, weddings, going out of the country, or drugs. So happy we’re in the same city together even though we’re always on da move.
10. Best for last. So proud of you as well! You’re life is going to change immensely immediately and I can’t wait for her!!! Auntie Bex is my name so don’t wear it out ok? I love you so much little one and I can’t wait for after Christmas so I can just lounge with you all day every. Love love lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve.
I know I know, unfollow me.
But my roommate just offered me a latte at 11 27pm. This espresso machine in our apartment is probably gonna be more wild than our slushy-turned-margarita-machine.
Sigh, Christmas I am yearning for youuuuu.
Inferential Statistics: refers to a set of procedures for deciding how closely a relationship we observe in a sample corresponds to the unobserved relationship in the population from which the sample was drawn.
My life here on out. Might as well tattoo this to my forehead.
You know it’s finals week when the roommate makes espresso at 9 38pm.
“I had a dream I was dating Justin Timberlake last night.”
“…That is a dream.”
Jee wiz thanks Mom.
1. I miss my boyfriend.
2. Watching Pearl Harbor
3. With the blinds closed, meaning I’m sleeping with my eyes open.
4. I hate school.